Sunday, November 18, 2012

Write Me.

At the touch of love, 
Everyone becomes a poet. 







4 comments:

  1. How true is this? I think I said something similar on the subject in one of my earlier posts entitled, "Direct Orders: Write a blog post." It reads: "Write a post like you just fell in love and you can't seem to get any words out of your mouth that aren't poetic." We think alike! Loved the shortness, it really emphasizes the power of the line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh this is crazy... I think I took a picture of the same typewriter... Did you find it at Star Mill?

    Also, I love this. Simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Derrick Brown (one of my favorite poets) says that Love can really kill your writing.

    I don't know what to think anymore.

    (cool typewriter. i'm sort of obsessed with typewriters. i like to run my fingers over the keys and pretend to type on them. but i've never actually typed anything on a typewriter.)

    ReplyDelete