Monday, October 15, 2012

Nothing.

It can't fix anything.
Duct tape.
Duct tape can't fix my mistakes. My many mistakes that can't be taped over.
They can't always just be covered up with a thick mass of grey.

It can't fix my fears, worries, and doubts.
It can't fix how I see myself in the mirror. How I see every little blemish on my face, and every flaw on my body. It can't fix anything.

 Duct tape can't fix my heart. My heart is not a piece of plastic that needs tape. It is alive. It craves, and it breathes for something more. It craves for you. To whom I wish I could hold onto forever. But duct tape can't give me you...It can't give me anything.

It simply leaves me with nothing but a roll of duct tape.



6 comments:

  1. read all your posts. I love them. stole some of your lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My many mistakes that can't be taped over. I like this alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My many mistakes that can't be taped over. I love it. I love the whole post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It simple leaves me with nothing but a roll of duct tape"

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont get yourself down. i used to hate the way i looked (i was the skinniest biach on the planet like jounior year i was like 6ft and 128 lbs) but then i made the change :)

    ReplyDelete