Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Rewind.


"I absolutely adore you."

That's what I hear when I think you've forgotten about me.

It's hard to know if you're still real  because I crave you, yet I'm never satisfied. I look at old messages hoping you will text me again. I drive your car wishing I was shotgun. I hate driving.

I miss your deep voice when you got tired. I miss feeling chills run down all the way to my tippie toes as you kissed my neck.

I miss your eyes and how you loved mine.

I miss your kisses and feeling infinite.

"I can't say goodbye with you looking at me..."

I miss your fingers fitting perfectly into the spaces between mine.

"I will see you in two and half years, okay?"

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you."





2 comments:

  1. Just cried. Yup yup, this is absolutely perfect and heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete