Friday, August 31, 2012

Introduction

So here is my blog. Nothing fancy, but hopefully nothing to boring. I am not the best writer, but I enjoy it..(so no judging please).. I like being able to say what I think with a pen and paper or in this case a keyboard to the screen. I dislike fake people very much. You can either be yourself (which is the best choice) or you can be a copy of someone else, and no one likes copies. I love the outdoors. I would describe myself as a farm girl. Sunsets are the best time of day. I also am a hopeless romantic. I love seeing cute old couples that have been together for forty plus years. It is simply the best. I also love finding and internalizing quotes that inspire me. I'm not saying all the sudden I become a better person in two minutes from reading a quote, but I love finding a good quote and having it always be remembered in my life. There is something about the simple sayings in life that help me through all the tough times. So I will most likely be referring to a lot of quotes or sayings that strike me. So here I go. 


5 comments:

  1. I like good quotes too.
    -Kyle Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. i spend a lot of time collecting inspiring quotes. i love them. hey let's be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a hopeless romantic also which is why I will probably end up alone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunsets ARE the best time of day. I love watching sunsets. And by the way, I really like your background. It's very colorful and bright and I'm happy just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete